Excellent luxury hotel. Close to Starbucks. Easily accessible by car and close to public transportation. Free internet. Clean hotel facilities. Clean pool area. Popular among business travelers.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. Easily accessible by car, said 96%. 98% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Great service. Management was excellent, said 78%. Housekeeping was great, according to 75%.
- Internet is poor. 93% thought it was a great value.
- Rooms are not good. 76% complained about the bathroom. 70% thought the view was good.
- Very nice wellness & sports facilities. top-notch fitness area, thought 93%. 87% loved the sauna.
- Pool is good. Clean pool, said 88%.
- Not very comfortable. Beds were acceptable for 52%. Air conditioning was criticized by 94%.
- Good breakfast. 92% said the breakfast was too expensive.
- Bad amenities. 68% thought the building wasn't nice. 95% found the grounds to be nice.
- Horrible vibe. 70% enjoyed the lobby entrance. 98% criticized the unstylish hotel.